A Pre-Paid Funeral is where the family and funeral director establish the funeral requisites and services they wish to contract and pay for now at today’s prices, for provision at a future date. The cost of the funeral is fixed, regardless of future price increases.
Payment of a pre-paid funeral may be made in one lump sum or through a payment plan. Benefits of a Pre-Paid Funeral Plan:
- A Pre-Paid Funeral Plan can protect your family from unnecessary stress related to making difficult decisions at an emotional time
- Your family will be relieved from financial burden. It makes good financial sense by fixing the price of your funeral at today’s costs
- You can ensure that your exact wishes are made known and are carried out
- You may be able to maximise your pension entitlement
- Pre-paying provides reassurance for you and your family
North East Funerals are committed to providing exceptional and professional service at an affordable cost. We can help you plan each and every detail in order to create a personalised, meaningful funeral service.